Thursday, October 27, 2011

Are We There Yet?

I'm seriously sick of shaving my arm pits and legs. I have had enough of this. I think I will pass out after Monday's class---that is a warning to all instructors. ;)

This was an email I received this morning from a fellow challenger and a woman I practiced next to last Friday. She is the woman. Her practice is focused, strong yet relaxed. She is also hilarious.

My neck is still bothering me so I scheduled a 30 minute massage with Dan Wahl, from Centered Massaged who works at One Yoga Saratoga. While I would usually go to my friend, Nick at Body Works Professionals, he and his staff are AMAZING, I am lacking time. Dan is also amazing and worked on me when I was having back/leg problems...which turned out to be the Lyme's. I'm going tonight before class, fingers crossed it alleviates the discomfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment