Saturday, October 29, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

OHMAHHHGAWWDD TWO MORE CLASSES LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

About to lead the last Silent Class of the Challenge. I have a Haloweenie/energetic play-list to get in the party mood because tonight is one of three nights I look forward to every year. I absolutely love Halloween. If I could dress up every day I would. I love seeing all the creative costumes and also being able to be someone I'm not for a night...or a whole weekend. Although it is tough to beat my costume last year, which was Roller Girl, this year I am being an AVATAR!


This movie came out right before I ran my marathon and I found I found it super inspiring. I also totally dig the costume and can't wait to run around town pretending I'm in PANDORA.

Hope everyone has a safe and FUN Halloween and if I'm lucky I'll bump into you down town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment