Monday, October 31, 2011

PEACE OUT 30 DAY CHALLENGE!

Today is the last day of the Challenge! Since there are 31 days in October people have an extra day to make up any classes they have missed, I'm super thankful for this because I missed yesterday. I had SO much fun Saturday night, so much fun that there was no way possible I could have made it to yoga...BUT...that's the price ya gotta pay when you're a bad-ass-motha-trucka, for reals.

My Avatar costume was pretty awesome and if I could dress up like Neytiri everyday I freakin' would! I got my drunk on, I got my dance on and most importantly I partied with my friends because that's what you do on Halloween.

I can sum up the Challenge in 3 words..."Hard-working. Alpha male. Jackhammer. Merciless. Insatiable.." ...oh wait, that's Dwight Schrute...so the Challenge at HYS...

            1) Community - It brought together yogis and yoginis to sweat together, laugh together and get 'r done together!
            2) Brave - We had no idea, or at least personally speaking, I had no idea what each class would bring. One day I felt amazing, the next like poop, but I was brave enough to come back and keep coming back until the end.
            3) Dedication - 2 hours (more for others) a day for 30 days. 'Nuff said.

Thank you for all your positive feedback, donations, following my bloggity-blog and words of WISDOM throughout the past 30 days/classes. I raised just about $400! To all the Challengers, you guys FREAKIN' ROCK MY WORLD!
                                                            WE DID IT!!!


I leave for Iceland in less than a week and I'm stoked to have this Challenge behind me to use a source of strength and confidence for future risks and undertakings! I even decided to look up Hot Yoga in Iceland and found a studio!! http://www.glow.is/ It's Barkan Method Studio, which I dig and hope to take a class while I'm there if it fits into all my plans!


Thanks again, everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment